We are committed to your right to data privacy. We adhere strictly to the following privacy practices.
Data Protection Officer
THEPACK SOLUTIONS, INC. has appointed a Data Privacy Officer who is responsible for complying with the provisions, and implementing rules and regulations of Republic Act No. 10173 otherwise known as the Data Privacy Act. The Officer may be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, Inc., or via mail addressed to: Data Privacy Officer, ThePack Solutions, Inc., Unit 305 Greenbelt Mansion, Makati City
Collection of Data
THEPACK SOLUTIONS, INC. may collect and manage personal information and/or data from its users, such as your complete name, e-mail address, contact number, gender, physical address, city, zip code and state, strictly in relation to the services it provides, as well as aggregate data which refers to general, non- personal, non- identifiable and statistical data, for the purposes described below:
• To provide Marketing, Research and Information dissemination;
• To provide ThePack business application and ThePack business application analysisservices
• To provide identity verification
• To provide customer support and service in relation to its services
• To provide marketing and promotion based solely only on aggregate data, which refersto general, non- personal, non-identifiable and statistical data, to customers
• To comply with all laws, rules, regulations, lawful court orders and processes
• To protect the Company, its employees and property from harm
Management of Data
THEPACK SOLUTIONS, INC. maintains utmost confidentiality of the personal information and/or data collected. Such information and/or data shall not be disclosed, sold, transferred, assigned or used by third parties. However, the Corporation may need to disclose your Personal Data to related entities, contracting parties, partners and other organizations, for purposes related to those above enumerated. These may include:
• Health and safety purposes (such as to medical providers, employee assistance providers, insurers, investigators or regulators);
• Third parties who provide services to the Corporation, so that such organizations and contractors can assist the Corporation with the purposes for which it processes your information, including marketing service providers, online service providers, partner corporations, data processing, data analysis, document management, research, investigation, insurance, and information-vetting;
• Public service departments and other bodies where the Corporation is required by law;
• A customer’s authorized representatives; and Law enforcement and national security agencies, and other public authorities, as required or authorized by law
• Law enforcement and national security agencies, and other public authorities, as required or authorized by law
Customers have the right to request access to their personal data and/or information. However, THEPACK SOLUTIONS, INC. does not warrant the completeness and accuracy of such personal data and/or information retrieved as the same are collected in aggregate and stored as non- unique entries with minimal unique identifiers.
Customers have the right to be informed and to give their consent prior to the collection of their personal information/data, as well as at all stages of the processing, sharing, storage, and deletion of such data. However, there are instances where customers are providing personal information/data belonging to third parties. In these cases, the customeris solely responsible for securing the necessary consent and authority from such third parties prior to the collection.
THEPACK SOLUTIONS, INC. has no knowledge ofsuch instances and shall not be liable for non-consent of said third parties. They shall be held free and harmless from all liability and risk from incidents related to alleged non- consent of personal information/data from third parties which are disclosed by customers.
Retention of Data
All personal data/information shall be stored only for as long as necessary for its purposes after which they shall be deleted. Customers have the right to request amendment or deletion of their personal data/information prior to such period subject to legal requirements. They may email us at email@example.com
Cookies, Tags and Web Beacons
Technologies such as cookies, web beacons, tags and scripts are used by THEPACK SOLUTIONS, INC., and its advertising and analytics service providers and affiliates, to analyze usage trends, administer the Site, and to gather demographic information about its user base as a whole. We may share the site visit information obtained using cookies, web beacons and other similar technologies with Google Analytics or other agents to analyze online activity on our websites or in reaction to our online advertisements.
THEPACK SOLUTIONS, INC.shall inform and update customers of changes to this Policy.