The quality assurance specialist’s responsibilities include developing and implementing quality assurance policies, conducting tests and inspections, identifying production, process, or product issues, and presenting solutions.
To be successful as a quality assurance specialist you should be incredibly thorough and able to help our company maintain the highest quality standards.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Preparing and implementing quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Performing routine inspections and quality tests.
- Identifying and resolving workflow and production issues.
- Ensuring that standards and safety regulations are observed.
- Addressing and discussing issues and proposed solutions with superiors.
- Documenting quality assurance activities and creating audit reports.
- Making recommendations for improvement.
- Creating training materials and operating manuals.
- Education level: Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Experience: at least 1-2 years experience in QA or related field
- Previous experience in quality assurance or a similar field.
- Working knowledge of tools, methods, and concepts of quality assurance.
- Solid knowledge of relevant regulatory standards.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent data collection and analysis skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
Job Category: Growth
Level Category: Junior Mid