We are currently looking for someone in a Junior Role with around 1-2 years of experience and fresh grads are welcome to apply.
As our Platform Project Manager, you’ll be responsible for ensuring that our platform development projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards. You’ll work closely with our development team, customers, and stakeholders to identify project requirements, develop project plans, and manage project risks. You’ll be the go-to person for all things project management, and you’ll help us stay organized, focused, and motivated throughout the entire project lifecycle.
What you can expect in the role:
- You will collaborate with our development team, customers, and stakeholders to identify project requirements, scope, and timelines
- Develop and maintain project plans, timelines, and budgets
- Manage project risks and escalate issues as needed
- Coordinate project activities and communicate project status to stakeholders
- Help maintain relationships with customers, vendors, and partners
- Assist in leading and motivating the project team to achieve project objectives
- Conduct project post-mortems and identify opportunities for improvement
- Have fun and bring positive energy to the team!
What you need to have for this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, such as Computer Science or Engineering (or equivalent work experience)
- Fresh graduates to entry level experience only
- Passionate about project management and interested in learning more
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Familiarity with project management tools such as Trello
Packworks is an inclusive organization. We offer a fun and supportive work environment, competitive compensation, and opportunities for growth and development. If you’re ready to take on the challenge of being our Platform Project Manager Extraordinaire, we’d love to hear from you!